a new year

January 16, 2014

Well, I'm still alive.
I got lazy - and I guess I just needed a break from blogging 
(not that it was out-of-control insane or anything) 
Sometimes I just lose interest, or think I have nothing worthwhile or noteworthy to blog about. 
But I'm here. 

This new year has been a good one thus far. I feel refreshed and recharged and feel like there are some good things in store for me this year - and no - that does not mean that I am pregnant. I'm not one to make a ton of new resolutions January 1st. I'm weird like that I guess. I like to just examine my year and make necessary tweaks. It seems a lot more manageable that way. 

This year a lot of my "tweaks" are geared towards self improvement.
 I want to do more things for myself. 
To work on trying new things, learning new hobbies, having adventures, cooking more delicious food, and growing personally. I want to be more present in my daily life with the littles, and I would like to unplug more and just enjoy the little things. My main focus this year is this..


Heres to a great new year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

the julie journals All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger